Hey, I’m Jamie Tanna (he/him/his) 👋
I’m currently a Senior Software Engineer at Deliveroo, and I’m currently based in Nottingham.
I have a /now page, which aims to be a more up-to-date about page.
I use my personal website as a method of blogging about my learnings, as well as sharing information about projects I have previously, or am currently, working on in my spare time.
I maintain a number of Open Source projects, and primarily use GitLab for my source control, but also use GitHub for some things.
I write a fair bit on my blog:
I blog as a form of documentation, as noted in my post Blogumentation - Writing Blog Posts as a Method of Documentation:
- Performing AND conditionals in HAProxy
- Creating a JSON Patch endpoint in Go
- Extracting the dependency tree from Renovate for given repositories
- Listing all GitHub repositories in a GitHub Organisation
- Retrofitting OpenAPI documentation to your Rails codebase
I track articles and resources that I recommend I/others read as bookmarks on my site, the latest of which are:
- By Buying Twitter, Elon Musk Has Created His Own Hilarious Nightmare
- Welcome to hell, Elon
- as days pass by — Don’t Read Off The Screen
- How to Build Software like an SRE
- We’re drowning
I also write Week Notes as a way of summarising what’s going on in my life. The last one can be found at Week Notes 22#47.
I like to track my data in IndieWeb fashion. For instance, the last book I read was The Sins of Our Fathers by James S. A. Corey, and yesterday, I took 8869 steps.
This is an autogenerated README, which is automagically deployed using GitLab CI.